The Northern Territory Disability Services and Inclusion Awards offer an opportunity to recognise the exceptional individuals working in the disability sector as well as government and non-government services, organisations, businesses and programs that demonstrate outstanding commitment to improving the lives of people with disability.
2019 Award Categories
- Emerging Leader sponsored by TeamHEALTH
- Excellence in Improving Learning and Development sponsored by the Office of the Commissioner for Public Employment
- Excellence in Improving Participation sponsored by TIO
- Excellence in Promoting Community Awareness sponsored by Life Without Barriers
- Excellence in Innovation sponsored by HPA Helping People Achieve
- Excellence in Advocacy and Promotion of Human Rights sponsored by the Office of the Public Guardian
- Excellence in Strategy that improves Access and Inclusion sponsored by Carpentaria
- Outstanding Disability Service Employee sponsored by Somerville Community Services
Nominations for the 2019 Awards are now open! Nominations close 5pm Tuesday 24 September 2019, Nominations received after this date will not be accepted.