The Northern Territory Disability Services Awards offer an opportunity to recognise the exceptional individuals working in the disability sector as well as government and non-government services, organisations, businesses and programs that demonstrate outstanding commitment to improving the lives of people with disability.
2017 Award Categories
- Emerging Leader sponsored by TEAMhealth
- Excellence in Improving Learning and Development sponsored by the Office of the Commissioner for Public Employment
- Excellence in Improving Participation sponsored by TIO
- Excellence in Promoting Community Awareness sponsored by Life Without Barriers
- Excellence in Innovation sponsored by HPA Helping People Achieve
- Outstanding Disability Service Employee sponsored by Somerville Community Services
- Outstanding Business and Community Initiative sponsored by Integrated disAbility Action Inc. (IdA)
2017 nominations are now open!
Nominations close 5pm Friday 29 September 2017. Nominations received after this date will not be accepted.
Download nomination forms below.